View Troy Gorostiza's profile on LinkedIn

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

back to training...and socializing

So now that I am back from Hawaii and caught up on work I find myself with seom free time again to do what i want, and after a few lazy days of eating mexican food, drinking beers and being a bum I have jumped back into the training mix. You have to, it is a way of life.

So I finally got a true bike fitting last week and did they make some adjustments I tell you. Swapped out stem bar, new wider seat, adjusted clips on my shoes, tightened pedal cleats, adjusted height of seat post and completely adjusted my aero bar length and width. Just sitting on the trainer I felt much more relaxed.

I ended up doing a pretty hilly ride on Saturday with Den Den, Damian and Greg and to be honest I was pretty beat at the end of it, but oh well, I was back riding again. I am not sure of the new adjustments quite yet, need a few more rides to make sure I like them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... that's amazing but honestly i have a hard time understanding it... I'm wondering what others have to say....