View Troy Gorostiza's profile on LinkedIn

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finally a Solid Run

Last night (Wednesday) I took off to my usual running spot...Balboa Park. I started off at the norther end by 6th street. I knew from the get go I would have a good run, I just felt comfortable, relaxed and had some new tunes on my Ipod. I ended up running across the Balboa Bridge, to the fountain, then north to the Zoo, then down Park into downtown. I ran down close to the Convention Center and then back up 6th (up that hill) to the park and finally to my car. I did the run in just about 49 minutes and honestly could have gone for another 30 minutes or so no problem. I believe the distance was right around 6 miles, so running right above an 8 minute clip in my zone 3 was a first for me!!!

No comments: