View Troy Gorostiza's profile on LinkedIn

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer Slacking...

Since the Encinitas Tri I just have not been able to keep a solid training program....maybe it is because I am a little burnt on all the training, maybe because it is now summer, maybe because my roommate I own my condo with is moving out and we need to find a new tenant, maybe because of work......who knows, but one thing is that I need to get back into the swing of things and soon.

I was planning on doing the SD International Tri on 6/24, but I did not sign up in time, so that is out of the question now. I did sign up for the Carlsbad Tri on 7/9, so that is why I need to get back training. I have been pretty good about running, but that is about it. I definitely need to get back on the bike some more and back in the water.

Next week....I swear....I will workout like a mad man....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better get your ass in gear buddy. I expect to be chasing you down at our next race.
Jay

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.