View Troy Gorostiza's profile on LinkedIn

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 10 1/23/07

Dang my endurance has taken a little bit of a blow, but all in all I am feeling pretty good. I had a very solid worjout on Saturday, 3 hill repeats at Torrey Pines, then a ride on the 56 out to almost the 15 freeway and then back to the base of Torrey for another 3 hill repeats. I tell you that last hill repeat was a doosie, my legs were straight j-e-l-l-o!!! After the bike ride i did a 15 minute run with some other team members, just to start training my legs for this feeling.


After the workout I hung with the group for the first time all season, it was actually nice to start to bond with some of these people outside of the specific training activities. It was just a burrito at Chipotle, but hey it was some bonding.


I ended up going on a trail run by myself on Sunday morning in Balboa Park and then did spinning on Monday night, for the first time in about 3 weeks!!! It felt good to get back into the gym and sweat...on someone else's bike too!!!


I am off to swim tonight, but today it is confirmed, I have a nince place to stay for the race in Kona, HI.


Here are some pictures:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we talk about the type of shave gel you are using to get those smooth-looking legs?

Please post more photos!!

Christine